Uitenhage Ministers FraternalThe Uitenhage Ministers Fraternal is a network of Church and Ministry Leaders in and around Uitenhage that meets on a monthly basis for a time of fellowship, prayer, and planning. The network has been in existence for more than 30 years. "And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity" Col 3:14
From a strategic planning section in the beginning of 2016, the following goals were formulated as guidelines for the functioning of the Fraternal:
- Expanded the Body of Christ through joint evangelism events
- “Connect the Priests to the Kings” – the church works with local business
- Sharing of skills
- Becoming a place for dialogue
- Structure that deepens: the authority to speak with one voice, trust between churches, and love & fellowship
- Fellowship of church colleagues
- To reach out to the community through collective and visible action
- The Fraternity to become known to the community
- Spouses to play a larger role in communities
- Getting to know each other
- Leadership Empowerment
- Building the Kingdom
UitenhageDespatch Ministers Fraternal Strategic Planning Session Jan 2016.pdf.
This is a schematic presentation of the Fraternal. The circles represent the network of church and ministry leaders (members) including possible lines of communication between members and between members and the chairman (the bigger circle). Outside the circle are various smaller circles representing networks and ministry Fraternal members are involved in. This includes community structures and projects like schools, primary health care clinics, higher education institutions, a drop-in center, other fraternals and networks etcetera. This is just a schematic representation and does not represent the actual situation that is more extended.
2017 Meeting Dates
The Fraternal always meets on the last Tuesday of the month except in December when there is no meeting. All church and ministry leaders in Uitenhage and Despatch are welcome to join these meetings.
More information Please contact the Chairman of the Fraternal, Pastor Ken Du Piesanie at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
GAP Ministries is a member of the Fraternal and have been actively involved in the co-ordination of the Fraternal in the past.